- Assist in the educational and social development of pupils
- Assist in the implementation of Individual Learning Plans for students and help monitor their progress.
- Provide support for individual students inside and outside the classroom to enable them to fully participate in activities.
- Assist class teachers with maintaining student records and in assessment of students against personal targets.
- Support students with emotional or behavioral problems and help develop their social skills.
- Prepare and present displays of student's work.
- Undertake other duties as required (for example: morning duty, lunch duty, dismissal duty)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Communication skills in English and Thai
- Experience in a school environment (international school experience an advantage)
- Energetic, with a positive attitude
- Committed, self-motivated and creative
D-PREP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, such as Police background checks, as well as reference checks from previous employers. Any offer of appointment will be subject to the above checks being completed successfully.